This exhibition is an experiment in collaborative practice, looking into how artists can work as part of a team.
26 artists have been invited to choose a collaborator to work with in order to produce a piece of work for this exhibition.
The process of collaboration can be difficult for most artists, however each artist has undergone a series of dialogues in the hope of not making ego an issue, in order to reach a common goal. Creating art in this way can be a powerful experience, a way of breaking habits and exploring new ground.
The exhibition was shown at The Flying Dutchman, a historic London pub whose mission is to promote difference, diversity and the arts. – www.flyingdutchmanlondon.com
- Dennis Monaghan & Steve Marchant
- Emerald Mosley & Maddy Costa
- Finnula Campbell & Lewie Quinn
- Hetti Mcarthur & Rowyda Amin
- Jack Fawdry Tatham & Jesper Kirkemiews & Dominic McHenry
- Jane Mcadam Freud & Jean Becque
- Kevin Tillett & Jane Oldfield
- Laura Such & George Oakley-Strang & Joseph Barrett
- Nelmarie du Preez & Audrey Salmon.
Curated by Finnula Campbell and Araba Ocran